Wednesday 2 December 2020

Design A Modern Luxury Minimalist Logo











About:

I believe Minimalism is the Key, LESS IS MORE.

If you want your company/ Brand to be authentic and remembered, this GIG is for you!



PERKS OF WORKING WITH ME :

  • PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER with over 4 years of experience
  • Exceptional Communication Skills
  • Excellent Customer care and satisfaction 
  • Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )
  • Over 2000 clients and 1K+ reviews speak for the service





100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed.

Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have, Its a pleasure for me to satisfy you with providing necessary answer.





Regards,

Hafsah

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great to work with Hafsahkhan. really delivered what I was looking for. you pay a bit more then the rest, but you also get a lot more! definitely worth the money.

:

She did such an incredible job. Immediate communication and she OVER delivered. I was skeptical because of the price but she is well worth it. she has my loyalty for future logos. Thank you!

:

To be honest, it is beyond my expectation to the point where my revision would make the original design look even worse! So, better stick with the original seller design because they are the expert, its so perfect.

:

The absolute best. I have made several logos with Hafsah and will continue to bring her business because she never disappoints. If you’re trying to choose between Hafsah and anybody else just stop and chose her she will never disappoint!!

:

This is my second time working with her and she has exceeded my expectations both times. She's really creative! I never tell her much but she nails my logo idea every time. Moreover, she's responsive, punctual, and kind. I am a forever customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment