Saturday 12 December 2020

Design 2 Stylish Logo For You In Only 12 Hours











About:

"Craving for Exceptional Clean Logo??? You are in the right place"



Hello, my name is Tameen Ibne Zahid & I am here to help you out, guys. My main focus is to provide unique logo design absolutely from scratch. A Logo is the face of your brand which is as equally important as the success of your business and I try to make sure to dig the pillars of your success from depth.



It’s a request to select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results:



Reasons that make my gig extraordinary!

Original, highly creative and conceptual design.

Reliable and Premium support.

Unlimited Revisions.

Express 24 hours delivery available.

All types of vector source files-AI EPS PDF PNG JPEG

and a lot more

Feel free to check on my portfolio:

https://bit.ly/2YTaRD8



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!



 





Reviews


:

Really great experience and very happy with the results

:

Tameen was great. Quick responses - very simplistic work. I'd definitely recommend

:

Excellent to work with and delivers very fast. Great communication and caters to your wishes and needs for the logo! 2nd time working with him and would definitely work with him again!

:

Amazing work. Thank you for your patiences and hard work.

:

Awesome !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment