Tuesday 22 December 2020

Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

WELCOME TO MY FLAT MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN GIG 



FREE VECTOR SOURCE FILE WITH EVERY ORDER!



I understand the value of your logo, I work on each project until you are 100% satisfied. I will make a unique logo for your business that will help you stand out for the competition.



I have a passion for good design and art. This passion, coupled with dedicated professionalism, means that I deliver projects which meet my client's needs and expectations.



Note: I do not provide low-quality services, I guarantee you will love your new logo.



What I Will Provide to You?

  • Total refund policy IF you not satisfy
  • Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files
  • Printable & HQ files
  • Full copyright of client


Design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



  1. Professional, Unique, and Fresh ideas
  1. Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert
  2. Swift and Reliable Communication


To see my portfolio, contact me.



Professional |Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Business | Versatile | Retro | Real Estate 



So, Place an ORDER on my gig and get your desired design.



Regards,

Tanni Khan


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was nervous about about using this site.. I read the review for Tannikhan . I emailed her what I wanted and she did exactly what I ask for. She had my work done before the 24 hrs.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Thank you so much for your support and thanks for an amazing TIP :)

:

I am so grateful I got to work with this seller. She was able to execute my vision flawlessly with little direction from me. I am excited to continue working with her as I build up my business!

:

My logo is exactly like I imagined it. I had a rough drawing and it was brought to life. Whenever I wanted something changed it was done so without hesitation. Definitely recommend.

:

Thanks for everything and good wishes for your business.




No comments:

Post a Comment