Saturday 5 December 2020

Design Your Minimalist Logo











About:

If you’re looking for the perfect flat, modern, minimalist logo design, you’ve come to the right place.



We’re a team of professional logo designers. Leading in minimalist logo design also known as the best Fiverr logo designers completing over 110K projects, we guarantee outstanding service for your project. 



What makes this gig matter:

✔ Close communication

✔ High quality work

✔ Unique and custom logos

✔ We won’t leave you until you get what you’re after

✔ Satisfaction guarantee



For the best design result, the same as shown in our portfolio please select the STANDARD or PREMIUM package. Our premium works/portfolio: ei8htz.tumblr.com



Note:

• Mascot or illustration is not included in the basic

• We take a break on Sunday



Start to impress your audience now by having your own best logo design. 



Receive your first logo result within 1-2 days. ORDER NOW!

Reviews


:

It's very very very basic, I take time for the seller to understand what I wanted... the first logo was aweful. But after the 3rd it's ok. It's not the best logo of the century.... If you don't have concrete idea, it will be hard to have something good.

:

I needed a new website logo. I had preselected a general design, but I needed a professional to complete it. ei8htz delivered promptly and accurately according to my specifications. Communication was fast and effective. Quality was excellent, as was expected from the seller's portfolio on here. I would happily recommend the seller to future customers.

:

I am a designer myself and had lots of feedback. I found that the first round of basic logos, were indeed very basic. After some revisions and feedack and sending eightz some more inspiration logos, he blew my mind with the new iteration.

:

Project completed brilliantly. Timelines met. Communication fast and efficient and friendly. Listened yo guidelines and ideas and incorporated them wonderfully. Love the end result and will be coming back if I need more graphic design work on my brand.

:

This seller was not in our timezone so the communication with him was a little bit complicated. When the seller delivers some proposals he does not explain what he was trying to express which leads to unclear logos with non-sense for us. Finally, we think that this designer use many templates issued from icons, shapes pre-built.




No comments:

Post a Comment