Thursday 3 December 2020

Our Studio Will Design A Creative And Unique Brand Identity











About:

What's included in this Gig:



Basic package: 3 Unique logo concept solutions w/out stationary



Standard package: 3 Logo Concepts + Stationary

Stationary includes: business card, letterhead, envelope and comp slip



Premium package: Full brand identity design

- 3 Logo Concepts 

- Typography

- Color Palette

- Business card

- Letterhead

- Envelope

- Styleguide





Final file delivery:

 - Logo: AI, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPG files





Top clients: Apple, Google, U.S. Government





You can contact me via direct message on Fiverr and I will be happy to discuss every tiny detail with you.

Reviews


:

I received absolutely fantastic communication and creativity for my brand identity. I couldn't ask for anything more. I would definitely send more business here.

:

As always, Marko did amazing work. He is very quick on the turnaround and does whatever it takes to get the order right. Will definitely continue working with him and recommend him to anybody!

:

The communication was fantastic and I got the creative brand identity that I was after. I would definitely send more business.

:

As always, Marko did excellent work, was very prompt, and very receptive to feedback. He will do everything to make the design what you need it to be.

:

you are awesome, definitely i will work with him again and again and again....etc Thank you Marko your are the BEST...




No comments:

Post a Comment