Thursday 10 December 2020

Create Unique Luxury Minimal And Font Logo Design











About:

Hi,



Are you looking for Font Logo design , Minimal , or Luxury Logo Design? Here is the best place! 



My name is Rameen Zahid :)



My logo designs are Simple and Clean yet Impactful and Timeless and My Priority is Customer Satisfaction!



What can you expect from me?



  • Guaranteed custom logo design
  • VIP Support for every customer
  • Determination to make you happy with the end result
  • A professional's touch
  • Fluency in speaking English


Why Choose me?



Because I can provide

  1. Unique Minimalist/Luxury Logo Design Concepts
  2. Delivery within 24 hours
  3. High Resolution JPEG and PNG Files
  4. Source files
  5. 3D Mockups
  6. Unlimited Revisions
  7. VIP Support for Every Customer
  8. 24/7 Service



It would be my absolute pleasure to work with you and create an awesome logo for you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. I will get back to you as soon as possible.



For custom offers on Font Logo or Other minimal , luxury , you can contact me anytime. I am 24 hrs online.



Order Now!



Regards,

Rameen 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rameen is extremely patient and professional. She guided me through the whole process very patiently and was very open to feedback and multiple requests for changes also. I had a wonderful experience working with her and will definitely reach out to her for future assignments. Thank you, Rameen

Seller's Response:

Amazing artist! Truly understand what I want and make it EVEN BETTER. I LOVE how she takes my ideas and creates something amazing. Very easy to communicate and work with and I pretty much didn't even need much revision at all!

:

Thank you so much for using my minimal and font logo design service, I would love to work with you again. It was really an amazing experience working on this design.

:

Not up to par at all Price was attempted to be changed to charge me more, simple instructions were not followed, Seller was not creative at all, and project that looked like it was done in 4 hours, took 12 days and wasn’t right. Ended up taking 31 days and past my deadline. I want to write more but Fiverr limits and this seller has another page

:

Seller was great from start to finish! Communicated consistently throughout process and worked until I was satisfied. I will definitely be using seller services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment