Saturday 12 December 2020

Create A Minimalist Design











About:

Thank you for stopping by! This gig is for people and/or companies seeking a flat/minimalist design. These designs typically have no shading or shadows. These designs have 1-3 colors and don't have a ton of detail in shape and figure. These are simple yet complex designs because they still need to convey the company's vision.



Unlike a lot of other fiverr artists, my designs do not change in quality depending upon what package you choose. All of my designs deserve the same attention and quality guarantee. My process starts in the traditional form which means I begin with paper and pencil. Once that is complete I refine it with art and/or calligraphy pens. Once that's complete, I bring it into my computer and render it digitally. The colors can be whatever you choose and the packages are all different. So please read them carefully or send me a message if you have any questions.



Thank you for considering me as your designer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was ongoing in a timely manner. Very easy to work with and plan to use this designer in the future.

:

Perfect 👌

:

I got exactly what I was hoping for with my logo project, and he worked really hard to make sure I was happy with the final product. Definitely recommend!

:

Chefty is definitely talented, but ultimately the work took a very long time. The first few weeks, I feel that nothing got done. I do like the logo, and we worked together to get it to what I liked since I paid for it, but I had already hired another person to make a logo quicker for my business, which I also like and am using and which is also why I wasn't as concerned with the timeline after the first few weeks.

:

I’m sorry you felt that the work took longer than expected. During the first week we couldn’t come to an agreement on the design so I offered you a refund. I did this so could find another designer to work with. You said no. There were times that I’d submit a design and wouldn’t hear from you for 2-4 days, sometimes a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment