Wednesday 9 December 2020

Design Car Racing And Automotive Logo











About:

Hi,


Are you looking for a expert racing automotive logo for your brand ? then you land on right place where you will get professional looking cool automotive custom designs for your company.
i am working in Graphic designing field for last 4 years and have already done 3000+ jobs on fiverr.


What you will Get:


  • productive initial concepts.
  • Unlimited revisions easy to choose between logo concepts.
  • Files: AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, SVG , JPG & PNG.
  • Original concepts.
  • Editable files without losing image quality.
  • Friendly communication and customer support.
  • Worth of your money


If you have any query related to your design contact via inbox i will respond quickly.


Don't waste your time and just place an order you will get the result which you will not regret.

Reviews


:

I had a bad experience with I graphic designer a few days ago and lost my $46.00 but I found Farhan Graphic later and was impressed with his logo design samples. Farhan has a great imagination and a unique design. He blows me with multiple unique designs and now I am having a problem choosing which one to pick. I highly recommended his work to anyone. He over-delivered and on time. Thank you, Farhan, that paid off my last gig lost order.

:

Farhan made some really nice graphics for my youtube channel and social pages, he is very attentive but did request an extension immediately, ordered on Thursday 19th and delivered Monday 23rd. I am happy with the final designs, and I will be using at least one of the 3 he provided. Cheers again, Martin Shoey's Adventures

:

Very fast and professional! Also a bonus in communication I wasn’t in any rush but artist had something come up to delay his work no big deal at all but a heads up was a great plus in my book. Would definitely use again!!!

:

Farhan is awesome! I just told him the name of my company and the color. My logo looks amazing! Everything I asked for plus more. His response time was fast! He does whatever to satisfy his customers. Thank you! Farhan.

:

He communicated extremely well and got the revisions I requested done as soon as he could. Would absolutely purchase again.




No comments:

Post a Comment