Friday 11 December 2020

Design A Creative Logo And T Shirt Design For You











About:

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 



Hello and welcome to our gig page.



Click Here to see My Past Works >>> https://goo.gl/PjaZve <<<

If you are searching for an awesome logo, eye-catching design for your t-shirt, hoodie or tank top you came into the right place.

I will make you a custom made design based on your idea, and I will deliver the printing file after we are done with the revisions.

WHAT YOU GET FOR $5 (BASIC GIG):

  • Simple design, text only, no graphics
  • Printing file (PNG) with a transparent background at 3000px by 3000px (10 by 10 inch), 300 DPI
  • Premium t-shirt mockup
  • 2 revisions
  • 100% Commercial Rights over the design

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY:

  • Complete the form as accurate as possible so I will know what you are looking for
  • If you change you initial concept or you don’t give me the instructions, I have the right to cancel the order
  • Please Contact me before Order the Extra Fast Delivery 
  • Check my Extras page if you want the: vector files, source file, banners, extra fast delivery or if you want to leave me a tip
  • Response time can take a bit longer due to the time difference (I am on UTC+05:30) so please be patient. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Purchase the order and the guy completed the order early which was awesome. Great experience working! Efficient and concise!! Work fast :) No need to explain to him much he just gets it!

:

I am glad to say I am truly appreciative to have meet this seller through this application. Quick responder to any changes and answered all questions I had pertaining to his business. You all should considered him for any and all graphics designs.

:

this was my first time using Fiverr, so any confusion or delays were entirely my fault, the logo was exactly what i wanted, thank you so much, i will recommend Christy to everyone

:

Thank you so much. You’re Awesome

:

The seller understood what I was looking for and communicated well during the process of creating my logo and social media covers. I will buy from Christy again and I recommend her to anyone looking for great services and responds really fast!! Thank you, Lisa G.




1 comment:

  1. This unique in fact perhaps even a very good arrange that i believe it or not in fact really enjoyed looking into. It is not necessarily consequently routine that i range from the substitute for verify a precise detail. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete