Thursday 17 December 2020

Create A Premium Brand Guide Package











About:

LET'S BE CREATIVE, MODERN, AND SIMPLE!

 

Branding is about having a unique and original visual identity that represents values of your company and business, starting basically from the logo to the business cards, flyer, Envelope, Letterhead and so many other things that contain your identity.

if you are starting a new company and need to have a visual identity -brand identity- I recommend you use the premium packet, where I offer for you a logo -in case you haven't already- I will create a unique and modern branding that fits well with your business.

 

I hope to collaborate with you! I'm a very positive person in life and also in work, and when its comes to art and design, I work with a lot of motivation so i can satisfy my clients and keep a good work relationship! Thank you!

Band book identity / Corporate identity / Brand style guide / Branding / Brand identity / Luxury / Minimalist / Unique / Company Logo / Minimalist Logo Design / Marketing Logo / Business branding / Business brand identity





Ready to get started?

Click the continue button on any of the 3 package options! 

I look forward to creating it for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My overall experience working with Pahaltech is pretty good, especially the response time, cooperative attitude when communicating for revisions, and her responsible attitude. Timeline wise, she definitely delivered it within the shortest time frame possible as she promised in her descriptions. Lastly, even though there were some hiccups in the process because of some misunderstanding, part of the reason was it's not easy to communicate clearly via text messaging. Nevertheless, she corrected all the wrongs and submitted a perfect work at the end. I love the branding image she created for my online store. I strongly recommend her for someone who is looking for an open minded designer.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Would love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Seller didn't show great understanding of basic design knowledge. While I asked to design something that was in line with my own preference(not just randomly generated as they would probably prefer you to request) I had to remind the seller of basic things like margins when adding things into the logo, color schemes, and making sure my names was prominent to be seen in the logo itself. After many revisions got a half usable design.

Seller's Response:

Seller did a good job communicating and was flexible in making adjustments/responding to suggestions. Took a bit longer than hoped but I am largely to blame for that myself as well. all in all a very good experience and will return for repeat work whenever the opportunity presents itself - would recommend!

:

thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment