Friday 4 December 2020

Design Cute Feminine Logo For Your Business











About:

Hi
Welcome to my gig.
I will design Hand drawn logos like gig samples for your business.
What you will get in this gig
Unlimited Revisions
High quality logos
100% money back guarantee
Fast Delivery
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT CLEAR WITH ANYTHING IN THIS GIG.


Thank you!

Reviews


:

We came to Erika with a vague concept and asked her to make it real . She did a fantastic job adapting to what we needed even though we had a hard time providing the concept. Great work!

:

Unfortunately the seller was not able to create a satisfactory logo despite several rounds of revisions. We gave a set of brand colors and received designs completely ignoring the requirements.

:

I love your work thank you so much I really love the fact tht you brought my idea to life!!

:

Quick to respond and accept all revisions. Great work and ability to personalize all requests. Will definitely use services again in the future. Highly recommended.

:

Erika was so great to work with! I had a great experience! She was quick to respond and make changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment