Monday 21 December 2020

Design Vintage Retro Flat And Badge Logo For Your Business











About:



Hello.. Welcome to my Vintage logo Retro flat luxury and Modern logo gig :)

 

Hi there! My name is Jani. This is one of the original Vintage Logo Design Gigs on Fiverr!

If what you are looking for is an awesome hand drawn Design, vintage and unique, then you are in the right person. I will design an Vintage logo original hand drawn Design for you. I doing this from last 5+ years.



What you will get:

★ 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied!

★ Level 2 Seller Ensuring Quality & Consistency.

★ 100% Original & Custom Designs, I Do Not Use Clip Art or Generators.

★ I Digitally Sketch or Hand Draw Your Vintage Logo According To Your Requests.

★ Original artwork only. Never using stock art or template!

★ Unique logo.

★ High resolution.

★ Editable Vector and source file.

★ Delivery with in 24 hrs.

★ I Dedicate My Time And Passion To Every Project To Ensure Professional Results.



IMPORTANT!!!

 

PLEASE CHECK MY EXTRA GIG BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER!

If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me

Thank you so much!



Have a good day, stay safe and always healthy for you



Many Regard From Janidesigner.

Reviews


:

Always amazing!! Second project together and super impressed each time!! Will definitely be working together again very soon!! Awesome skills!!!

:

Great work

:

Good work and very fast, thanks

:

Merci de m’envoyer le fichier Photoshop aussi

:

Good fast work




No comments:

Post a Comment