Wednesday 23 December 2020

Design Real Estate Logo











About:



WELCOME TO MY EXCLUSIVE  REAL ESTATE LOGO Design And Realtor BUSINESS CARD DESIGN GIG



50% off on all packages, LImited time offer, ENJOY WORKING AT HOME!!



Looking for someone to give your REAL ESTATE BUSINESS a Distinct and Professional logo?

You are at Perfect Place!!!



I will design most Economic and Creative Real Estate logo designs for you that will last forever in your clients memory.



Special Discount offer for KW, Centuray 21, Realty One, Coldwell banker, ReMax and other Real Estate brokerage agents



Let’s have a look on the Packages:



Basic Package



  • 2 initial logo designs 
  • Printable file/Jpeg
  • PNG
  • 3d Mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions



ECONOMY PACKAGE (Recommended for Realtors) (Message Me for this)



  • 2 Highly Professional and unique Real estate  Logos 
  • Printable HQ Files
  • Logo Transparency
  • 3D Mockup
  • Vector File
  • Stationery Design
  • Social Media Kit
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Real Estate Sign
  • Car Magnet
  • Email Signature
  • All Editable Source file



Bonus:

You'll get 24/7 VIP Customer Services



Feel Free to message me for any queries



Already Discounted prices are mentioned



100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (If Not Satisfied)



So, ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller does good work, very creative. I'm always confused regarding the delivery. The seller needs to provide more clarity and direction regarding the items. Which logo is for the business card, real estate sign, etc... It's never clear.

Seller's Response:

Sir I explained you everything about everything I do not know how I need to explain :( each file names under it

:

Mark author did an amazing job of bringing the idea of what I was looking for to life with her creativity, professionalism, and efficiency. I would highly recommend anyone in the real estate industry utilize her to help create their marketing and branding content.

:

Thank you so much for choosing my real estate gig!!

:

Absolutely amazing! The service was excellent and her designs were stunning! She delivered on time in one day and hit the nail on the head with the first shot. With a couple of revisions to get the slogan right she completely transformed my vision into a reality. I’m getting rave reviews over my née company. I will definitely recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment