Saturday 4 April 2020

Design Fascinating Logo With Free Revisions











About:



Hello !! Welcome to my logo design gig :)



Are you looking for FASCINATING  minimal  design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place.I can design  unique logo for your company/web/organization.

In this gig you can get -



 -100% unique designs

 - Logos designed from sketches

 - Fast support

 - Minimal clean vector based designs

 - Money back guarantee



Vector source files in -


Adobe Illustrator format

Corel Draw format

EPS format

PNG format

JPG format

SVG format



Few of my previous projects. Please check my portfolio here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/olivia_designs/ 



If you have questions ,contact me anytime :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Olivia85 is fantastic to work with and she is very responsive. She is always happy to make revisions and she is a pleasure to work with on my projects!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much again :) Very easy to work with. Highly recommended :)

Seller's Response:

I consider myself an extremely fussy customer, I had a very precise idea of what I wanted, and I must say that she managed to truly create a masterpiece. In addition, she has always been very kind and polite, if you have to create a logo, trust her she is really perfect, fantastic quality-price.

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. Highly recommended :)

Seller's Response:

Olivia85 was fantastic to work with! Very responsive and open to feedback and revisions on my ideas/designs. I will definitely work with Olivia85 again.




No comments:

Post a Comment