Thursday 30 April 2020

Design Retro Badge Logo Professionally











About:

Hi :)



I'm a professional logo designer and i do different types logo design but this gig is for badge logo design.



If you need a logo for your business or for your personal blog , website then i can design you best logo.. 



In 5$ you will get : 



1 versions/concept of logo

Unlimited Revisions

Source File

100% Satisfaction Guarantee



If you have any questions. You can inbox me. Thanks :)



Note : This gig is not for mascot or complex logo design.



Reviews


:

Created custom graphics and icons for unique webpage layouts that were visually stunning. The seller understood every detail of my vision and executed the project brilliantly. I would highly recommend this seller for anyone interested in high level business graphics and webpage design

:

Good communication and quick service, recommended

:

This seller continues to impress. I'm not sure how many gigs I've ordered already, but I'll keep coming back. Great job!!

:

Custom webpage graphics with precise layout. Amazing professional services!!!

:

Worked with Shaikhtulha on a few projects now and always quick to respond.




No comments:

Post a Comment