Monday 27 April 2020

Professional Business Logo Design And Branding











About:

12K+ Orders | 6K+ 5 Star Reviews | Most Trusted Seller & Creative Graphic Designer



Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on Fiverr? You are not sure that you selected the right one?



I'm here to help you with a Professional Logo with my creativity and skills in vector (AI and EPS).



★There is three response to a design - yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one I aim for.


Why choose me?
  • I only provide original ideas & Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured?
  • I strive for two things in logo simplicity and clarity.
  • No clip art/cheesy icons
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Full Copyright

  • FULLY editable & scaleable files



Gig deliverables:



  • Unique concepts for your websites/business/product!
  • 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI, EPS (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and HQ PDF
  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction


Have queries? Contact me anytime!



Always looking forward to helping! Order your logo now :)



Thanks

business logo design | unique logo design | minimalist logo design | modern logo | text | badge | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom| watercolor | medical | website



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with definitely made my vision come to life! I would definitely recommend seller easy to communicate with!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience & looking forward to working again with.

Seller's Response:

Above all, I appreciate Angela's communication. Within 24 hours, she had a mock-up for me to review. When a revision was requested, she again responded with an update within 12-24 hours. I also appreciate her professionalism and patience. I would definitely use her services again. I was hoping for more creativity beyond the sample I provided, but overall, I am satisfied with what I have

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience & thanks a lot for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job, was very responsive to my requests for revisions, and created a beautiful logo for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment