Sunday 26 April 2020

Design Awesome Mascot Logo











About:

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.



I will design a high quality mascot/cartoon/character/ illustration style logo for your company. I have experienced in this field for 8 years (and still counting :) ). MY PORTFOLIO THAT YOU SEE IN MY PORTFOLIO PAGE IS MINE NOT FROM INTERNET LIKE MOSTLY DESIGNER HERE. 


I simply never deliver cheap taste mascot logo. if you need quality, i guarantee you'll be satisfied. prove that and take a look from my satisfied buyer around the world.
 
Guaranteed original, unique made just for you

- Logo with premium taste
- Done by experienced professional
- Detail-oriented and quality only
- 100% satisfaction


 Contact me and I’ll provide you quality. I can do almost everything in graphic design so drop me an email if you want to collaborate. I can guarantee you it will be interesting.

Reviews


:

Easy to deal with. good work

:

Another Great Design Mr.Bullish knocks it out the park each time

:

MrBullish is the best!

:

A little late but Another great job

:

This is my 3rd time working with Mr.bullish. He missed original due date but let me know he was sincerely sorry about that. Which was understandable because life can happen. But he never disappoints when it comes to the artwork!!! He is a very talented man!! I give him the vision and the ideas and he creates it to a T!!! I will continue to work him and I would recommend him to anyone looking for quality to work! Just be descriptive!




No comments:

Post a Comment