Tuesday 28 April 2020

Real Handwritten Signature Logo











About:

Are you tired of the same bored fonts?

BE ORIGINAL!



My name is Marta, I'm a graphic designer and illustrator.I will do a REAL HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE or LOGO for you!



I use a Wacom Cintiq to create all my signatures and logos, so everything is digital handwritten, NO FONTS!

What I need to create your handwritten signature/logo

1.- Name

2.- Style

3.- Color


BASIC PACKAGE:

For $15  - 1 LOGO + 2 concepts + tagline text + 2 revisions + 2 colors + PNG, JPEG files + 3000px/300dpi.



STANDARD PACKAGE:

For $40 - 1 LOGO + 3 concepts + 3 revision chosen one + 3 colors + 1 simple drawing + PNG, JPEG files + 3000px/300dpi + VECTOR FILE Ai.file, SVG and EPS



PREMIUM PACKAGE:

For $60 - 1 LOGO + 4 concepts + 4 revision chosen one + 3 colors + 1 simple drawing + PNG, JPEG files +3000px/300dpi + VECTOR FILE Ai.file, SVG, EPS, PSD, PDF.



(What's a simple drawing? Examples of simple drawings: crown, star, heart, leaf, feather, etc)

Reviews


:

First time using service and this a great experience due to her customer service explaining how everything works!! Thanks lady be blessed!!

:

We have ordered the logo realization based on our sketch. We needed a handwritten signature logo and the result was exactly what we expected delivered very quickly and the little changes we requested after the initial delivery were done in one day. Great job!

:

Marta was an excellent seller. Done exactly as I asked and very quick on delivery. Communication was excellent. Thank you Marta.

:

I will definitely reorder with her again in the , she made the order exactly how i wanted . delivery was made in a timely manner . I love my designs ..

:

excellent work! she was very accommodating to figuring out just what I was looking for and as we got closer and closer with a couple revisions, she NAILED it!! thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment