Wednesday 29 April 2020

Create Badge And Unique Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig for the badge-and-unique-logo on Fiverr.



I am Moon, an expert artist on Fiverr to make a Premium quality BADGE logo for your business and brands which will truly represent your brands.

I have a vast experience in the designing field and my satisfied buyers are my assets. my portfolio is a true representation of my work quality.


my goal is to respond to your various demands, with a clean and modern BADGE logo so that your target audience can identify your brand.


we are offering 3 packages to our buyers with 1-day delivery.

1. Basic:

  • 1 version
  • a mockup presentation
  • a jpeg file
2. Gold:

  • 2 Logo Designs
  • Mockup presentations
  • A jpeg file
  • A transparent background file
  • Source files 
3. Platinum:

  • 3 Logo Designs 
  • mockup presentation
  • jpeg file
  • png file
  • Edit able file (ai)
  • Source file (EPS, PDF)
  • Transparent Background file(PNG)
  • social media kit


each package is guaranteed with 100% satisfaction.



if you have any idea or imagination for your logo design, feel free to contact me in In-box.



Moon_Artist

Reviews


:

I have utilized Monn and his service several times now. Each time has been timely and perfection is achieved! I sound like a commercial for Moon - buts he's great to work with. Thanks !

:

Thank you!

:

Ive ordered all my logos with moon artist. great communication and response.

:

My favorite, #1 go-to designer for the past 4 years! Love his designs, speed of delivery and continuous communication until we get it done! Great overall experience, every time.

:

I have been working with Moon for the past 4 years! I guess that says it all? :) He is outstanding - design (WOW!), speed of delivery (I wonder if he ever sleeps!) and communication (always prompt & understands my requirements). Don't think I can recommend him enough :) Absolutely wonderful experience working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment