Monday 27 April 2020

A Fantastic Original Logo











About:

You will get a high quality vintage style logo!  

I work with the dedication and attention to details that your project needs, and I will bring you a creative and unique result. 

What characterizes my job? professional quality and overall satisfaction! 

Basic Package: 

  • Simple logo design in color or black and white

  • Files delivered in JPG and PNG for web use

  • Up to 3 revisions



Standard Package:


  • More elaborate logo design

  • Files delivered in JPG and PNG for web use, and also high resolution vector files in AI, EPS and PDF formats. Recommended for printing

  • All the modifications you need until your total satisfaction!




Premium Package: The same as standard and also...

  • The best logo! I will show you several options and you will have an end product with the quality of the best works of my portfolio.



IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard or Premium Packages. If you are in doubt please contact me before purchasing.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service will use again he is my go to.

Seller's Response:

I hope we will work together again!

Seller's Response:

Perfect it was great and fast!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was great to work on this, I hope we will work together again. Regards! Felipe :)

Seller's Response:

Will work for what we doing




No comments:

Post a Comment