Thursday 30 April 2020

Create Retro Vintage Logo Design











About:

Hello.


This is my RETRO VINTAGE logos and badge gig . I have over 6 years of experience and over 1k completed orders , I INVEST lots of time in each design so that it helps you and your business grow more, as proper branding is key to success.





In this gig you will get:


  • Deliver 1000px X 1000px Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.
  • Professional and VIP Service.
  • 24-48 hours FAST DELIVERY
  • Unlimited Revisions. (Depends on the package)
  • 100% Money back Guarantee




For only $5 (Basic logo) , I will create original designs for you. Up to three (3) revisions are included in this price, and I will provide the final design within 24-48 hours depending on the number of orders in queue.





Package 2 and 3:



  • HIGH QUALITY Detailed logos .

  • SOURCE FILES.



For COMPLEX and CUSTOM designs, kindly contact me first.





Please Note :


  1. I DO NOT design Mascots , caricatures etc etc...
  2. I DO NOT take on any design project which depict violence, adult content or any sort of harm to others.




Order now and you will not regret. Cheers!!!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vintagedesign90 asked me a lot of questions before he started his work, to get sure known what I want. After that, the work was incredible good from the first design on. - Amazing overall experience - Very good Communication - Very Nice Person - Good Price - Fast delivery - Outstanding work I highly recommend this Seller and will order again!

Seller's Response:

Really cooperative and patient buyer. Helps you with the feedback. whole design process went really smooth.

Seller's Response:

I gave clear directions and samples and it was seamless. I ended up with a logo that was classic and well done!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your the tip and your kind words. Cheers!!!

Seller's Response:

I am in love with my design. It was very easy to communicate my needs and he understood exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much for my new logo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment