Thursday 30 April 2020

Proudct Package Label,Badge,Retro,Custom Sticker Design











About:

1 HOUR DELIVERY FOR  STANDARD and Premium PACKAGE WHEN YOU RECEIVED MESSAGE 



I will make a ROUND/CIRCLE logos, labels, stickers, badges, vinyl , vintage, modern, hipster, minimalist, retro, vintage, hand-drawn... 

Any Shape is available to draw

When make the order, you just need to send me a brief describes your idea: Name, tagline, image, colors... I will try my best to bring 100% DESIRED WORK WITH  QUALITY AND SATISFACTION

In case you have a SKETCH, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!

Unlimited editing until you you're satisfied.

Source file avaiable on packages standard and premium

Print files formats: PNG, JPEG and PDF



If you want the texts as editable then you'll have to mention that when you order the gig WITH dimensions.





My Expertise: 
  • patch
  • retro 
  • vinyl 

  • vintage
  • flat logo
  • minimalist  logo design
  • badges design
  • product labels


feel free to Contact me for your desired Work.

                                          Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with a easy to work with. She also revised the work multiple times until i got the design I was looking for and what an amazing design! Well recommended!!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience Thank you

Seller's Response:

Anum and the small team were extremely responsive, always willing to please and above all the standard of creativity and work was exceptional. I have recommended Anum and the team to my brother for his logo and website development and will continue to recommend them to anyone I meet. I must add that I delayed the work twice, once because I fell ill for a couple of days and the second time because decided on some late changes.....the team were wonderful! Relentless in their professionalism and want to satisfy their customers. The standard of work, and willingness to get it right for their customers sets this team apart from any other I have encountered.....Will be back!

Seller's Response:

One-time purchase would not purchase again if printing is not included. Took my logo and put a circle around it for $20, if you're looking for printing included I would go elsewhere. Otherwise good communication and fast delivery (1 hour) for the service of the design. I'm assuming because it's easy for someone to put a circle around their logo

:

that was your mistake as you want print and my services was giving you ready to print file so you misunderstood it Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment