Wednesday 29 April 2020

A Unique Professional Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my a unique professional logo gig

I will create a unique professional business logo design for your brand. 

-> I have designed thousands of creative, unique, professional and meaningful designs for the local and international clients 



Features!

1. 100% buyer satisfaction

2. 100% unique Concepts



How Do We Work?

a) We don't copy ready-made designs

b) We don't edit free vectors available on different sites

c) We don't use stolen graphics. 

d) We do research before creating concepts for brand identities. 

e) We do read carefully what type of business is?

f)  We the team sit together to discuss the business type which we are designing for.

File Formats?

a) We deliver formats

1) .png 2) .jpeg 3) .psd  4) ai 5) .eps 6) pdf



Revision Process 

a) we provide unlimited revisions.



Final Delivery

a) After the revision process, we collect all the files that are mentioned in the package you choose.



Refund Policy

100% refund.



Professional Business Logo | Minimalist Logo Design | Custom Logo Design | Creative Logo | Modern | Hand drawn | Signature 



Regards LogoShogo 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller was so patient. I'm not an easy person to work with as I want everything to be done to my vision and I know that's not easy when working remotely but I'm grateful for the sellers' effort. He has been great. Such a hard-working individual, seeing how often the seller was available to answer questions shows his dedication. He did cater to all my needs and met any revisions I asked for. Thank you, and thank you for remaining patient with me. Would I recommend? - YES Best of Luck

Seller's Response:

Logoshogo was great to work with! I am satisfied with the end result. The revision requests were handled professionally and with kindness and understanding. Worked diligently to make sure that I was fully satisfied with the final product which speaks volumes. Will be returning for any future needs I have and will be recommending to others! Thanks!

:

outstanding experience.

:

Logoshogo did an excellent job in representing our brand in the most creative way. The logo conveyed the professional look we were after in the most exciting way. The project was delivered on time, and communication was timely. Excellent designer to work with.

:

The seller was clear and accomodating to me while working through my design. He designed a unique professional logo in 24 hours!




No comments:

Post a Comment