Monday 27 April 2020

Design 3 Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi there,

It's my pleasant duty to bid you all a genial welcome

Logos define the identity of your business. Logos are the channels to communicate the vision of the company.

WHY ME:

  1. 100% Unique and genuine logo
  2. Complete Branding Guide
  3. Money Back Guarantee
  4. 24/7 Support
  5. Unlimited Revision
  6. Customer satisfaction is my top priority
  7. 100% vectorized logo - scalable to any size without losing its quality

MY EXPERTISE:

  • Minimalist Design
  • Flat Design
  • Polygonal art
  • Versatile art
  • Modern art
  • Business cards

I guarantee you to provide you with an extraordinary and hazel free journey in the making of most innovative logos.

Don't hesitate to discuss your details or not to contact me if I am offline, I will respond to you within an hour or ASAP.

So why are you waiting...

Let's get started!!!

ORDER NOW :)))

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I appreciate the hard work. This is definitely the individual you want to work with if you need a quality logo design.

Seller's Response:

The buyer has great communication level. He provides the accurate information and he has a sense of evaluation. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Seller did not understand my requirements after saying he did. While he did his best the graphic is very busy and looks amateurish. While I am excepting the work provided, the files do not meet what I would consider great work form a level 2 provider. I will use the file I created in Canva. Respectfully, John Bentley

Seller's Response:

My gig relates to only logo design, So I have provided 3 initial concepts as a logo design, but when he correct me, I have provided 4 more concepts behind my package. I have also mentioned you can take unlimited modifications. And, I am sorry for the miscommunication. Thank you for your review.

:

Seller was awesome and very communicative! Changes were quick and progress was made steadily!




No comments:

Post a Comment