Monday 27 April 2020

Embroidery Digitizing In 4 Hours











About:

Hello and welcome to My Gig.

I'm offering 4-24 hour turnaround .If you have any urgent request, let me know and I will do my best to meet your deadline.



  • Minor editing free .  
  •  I can provide popular format as DST,OFN,EXP, CND, PXF,  XXX,JEF, HUS, PES, and others.(I will send you digitized files in .dst only. Please let me know if you require any other formats for your embroidery machines).


I  will give you the most looked for quality Embroidery digitizing service at a very affordable rates.




Please feel free to Contact me with any questions.



Highly complex designs applies extra charge.



NOTE: I will only digitize 5 Inches wide or height Max in this gig.For bigger size check my extras.



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

working with this seller was awesome would recommend to all. love the work that was done for me. will use again if they want to work with me again. Thank you very much!

:

I asked for the circle to be 3inch width and 1.5inch height of the circle and the flames could go up to 1inch...Jenna sent me a file with the circle at 5centameters height and 1inch width...this was my first time using this service and I'm disappointed.

:

You told me to enlarge the circle to 35% and I did that. If you need any other changes you can ask for that. I'll revise your logo until accept the delivery.

:

Great work as always

:

she never disappoints...good work and works with you




No comments:

Post a Comment