Thursday 30 April 2020

Design Awesome Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hello! I'm Megs. Welcome to my gig. Let me design your Logo for you. :)



“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English--but are great in remembering signs” 

― Karl Lagerfeld



My recent Standard and Premium gig portfolios: https://goo.gl/photos/ua664DibGDLVpJBf8

(These are my previous works from all previous clients here on fiverr)



Why choose me:



  • More than 2613+ satisfied buyers | Top Rated Seller | ★★★★★ Rating
  • Professional designer, creative and original design
  • Friendly communication and fast response :)
  • 100% your satisfaction


The benefits of choosing higher packages:




• Customised Logo

Unlimited Revisions

Editable Source File (Ai file) for the Final Selected Concept

JPG, EPS, PNG (logo output with transparent background) output files

VIP Support





NOTE: Custom Logo Designs/Requests require the Standard Package or above. If you are unsure or want to ask more questions? Just message me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved that seventea7 was prompt with providing me my order by the specified due date. Thank you for the amazing work. I look forward to see the next logo design you can dream up.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about my work and service. I had great time working this project, and I look forward to future ones then. :) Have a blessed Easter, Seventea7

Seller's Response:

Excellent logo! Great customer service and attention to detail. Thanks for your hard work. I’m very exited to display my new business logo.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm glad to hear you liked the logo. :) Best, Seventea7

Seller's Response:

Lovely seller, got what i asked for and revisions are what i expected, great work and logo, would use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment