Monday 5 October 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours With Vector











About:

Creating PHENOMENAL Brand Face


HEY!,

My name is Jai, I’m a professional graphic designer with 7+ years of experience in Adobe

Illustrator and Photoshop.



I will design unique minimalist logo for your business / website / brand and any use which will take your business to a next level.





Why me?


   ✔ Original, Highly Creative and Conceptual Design.

   ✔ Highly Talented And Dedicated Team.

   ✔ 24 hrs super fast delivery.

   ✔ Fully custom crafted, UNIQUE and PHENOMENAL Logo design.

   ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support.

   ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You are Satisfied.


★ The best point is
  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied.




I do provide vector file and source file in below format



  • JPG format ( 2000 * 2000 with 300 dpi )
  • PNG format ( Transparent background )
  • AI format ( Adobe illustrator format )
  • EPS format 
  • PDF format
  • PSD format (if needed)




Minimal | Modern | Professional | Luxury | Text | Flat | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Vintage | Customized





Hearing from you would be an unremitting pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love my new logo! Very fast responses and made all the revisions I asked for in a timely and efficient manner. Very polite and helpful throughout the entire process.

Seller's Response:

WOW!!... Thank you so much !! ..for trusting me and leaving back a great review.. :) .. Would love to work with you again in future... will ensure you enjoy the same level of satisfaction forever .. please so visit again ..!!!

Seller's Response:

Very professional and took direction well! Logo came out exactly how I wanted it plus more. On time delivery and revisions were fast! Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! FOR THIS SUPER AMAZING REVIEW... :) ..I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT I HIT THE MARK .. WILL STRIVE TO DELIVER GREATER EXPERIENCES FOREVER.. JUST LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU ALWAYS .. :)

Seller's Response:

I am so pleased with my new logo. He listened to my requests & needs And delivered in a timely manner. I will definitely be using him gain!




No comments:

Post a Comment