Sunday 25 October 2020

Minimalist Logo Design In 24Hrs











About:

"Are you looking for a custom minimalist logo design services?" Look no further! 

TOP BESTSELLING LOGO DESIGN GIG ON FIVERR (800 + Projects Completed)



I'm a creative thinker & professional graphic designer who loves mixing technology with creative ideas! 

I have worked with clients all over the world & created over 2400+ logos.

I'll create a 100% Tailor-made custom logo design with my creativity & skills in vector (Ai, Eps). 



Why me?

Reasons that make my gig unique:



 ► Unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction

 ► Vector+Source files.AI, EPS, PSD, PDF (extras)

 ► Provide 100% original & highly creative concepts

 ► 24/7 VIP Support

 ► Extra fast delivery

 ► Unique logo design absolutely from scratch

 ► Printable file formats

 ► Top Fiverr Logo Designer

 ► All copyrights will be with the client (extras)



My Recent Work & Portfolio: https://flic.kr/Anckor



Professional | business | unique | modern | flat | custom | creative | minimalist logo design 



Get a Free Consultation

Order a Gig Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My logo design was hard to make as it's just one letter and one number and I wanted it to be a text incorporated logo. I had something specific I was looking for but unfortunately minimalistic 2D would not be able to pull it off. I gave instructions on color and he did not really follow it, but on the first revision, he gave me something I was okay with, even though it's not exactly what I wanted. One of the first two concepts he sent was nothing at all for what I asked, and the second of the two was okay in design but wrong in color. Since I have to pay an additional $45 for copyrights, I truly wonder what I'm supposed to even do with the logo. Just, look at it? Can't brand or merch.

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

I can only say that I was extremely impressed with both the work created, the promptness of the work and ultimately the professionalism shown. I would say that I would be back, however the quality of the work truly means that I have no need. I don't often leave reviews or recommend services but due to the outstanding work provided I felt compelled to do so. I truly recommend this service.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!! Superb experience and it was a great pleasure to work with you. Great collaboration through out the project. Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

im still skeptical on the final project. i have to check before i give an better review. the wife wants this too.




No comments:

Post a Comment