Saturday 17 October 2020

Create You An Affordable Twitch Youtube Avatar











About:

You need a new Avatar/Logo, for your Youtube Or Twitch? Dont have alot of money? Looking for someone friendly to bounce ideas off? This is what i have set up my gig to do. Help you brand yourself for cheap. For this package you will recieve honest friendly and professional care throughout your time with me.


I use Procreate and my art skills to help bring your ideas to life.

So nothing is made on photoshop. Everything is hand drawn.



Feel free to message me regarding this gig. I am ALWAYS happy to help.





[ Basic Package ] :



  • 1 Design,  Labeled Basic Package
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG,

  • 2 Revisions
  • Additional Revisions





*please note i will only be using free fonts or hand written fonts to avoid running the risk of you needing to buy a font in order to use it commercially . If there is a specific font you request message me and we will work something out.





Reviews


:

perfect, and thank you so much for the extra you through in.

:

Great work

:

it was very good thank you

:

Really good stuff, took my initial concept and created something particularly awesome. Good work!

:

Very fast and responsive and did an amazing job fulfilling on the mascot! It is something I didn't exactly know what I wanted from the finished project but couldn't be happier with the finished product!




No comments:

Post a Comment