Tuesday 20 October 2020

Create Awesome Brush Lettering Logo, Name And Calligraphy











About:

Thank you for dropping by, I have strong skills in brush lettering to make you an UNIQUE brush logo or signature.



If you love my style and want to have a clean brush logo or signature, feel free to contact me and we will work together. 



Before you make an order, let me describe my gig to help you choose a suitable pack:



Basic Pack (7 letters limit)

Absolutely High Quality Brush lettering JPEG for you. This pack is 1 word limit.



Standard Pack (12 letters limit)

High Quality bonus Transparency Format PNG for you. I think it's good pack for your social media purpose. This pack is 2 words limit. The delivery time is 2day.



Premium Pack (3 words limit)

This is the best pack i provide in this gig. I will give you 3 concept for you to choose and do my best skill for your logo. For the best quality of works, the delivery time of this pack is 3day.



P/s: if you need to vectorize this brush logo with format file AI EPS, i can do it for you with an extra offer.



With the 6 years experience brush lettering skill, I assure your logo will be made with all my heart and skill i have.



Don't hesitate, make an order now. Let's talk!



Reviews


:

Great work

:

cool to be honest

:

Delivered exactly what we asked for!

:

Thanks it’s nice!

:

The Logo is just waht I ask for




No comments:

Post a Comment