Thursday 22 October 2020

Unique Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi, welcome to my modern minimalist Logo Design.



I’ll design a professional and unique logo for you. I have more than 5 years of experience working with different businesses/companies/websites/brands, so I can understand what you need and design the perfect logo according to your needs.



Why me?

  • Reliable and quick communication.
  • High Quality logo design.
  • Modern, minimalist, creative and unique concepts.
  • No stock images. You’ll get all the copyright after delivery.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Source and transparent files/vectors (PSD, AI, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPG).
  • Fast and professional service.





Contact in the inbox anytime for free consultation :) I'm happy to help you.



Order a gig now!

Reviews


:

This brotha man did a wonderful job!!! better then the big guys cuz homeboy actually cares how his work finishes ! The high rated sellers will treat most clients crappy... but NoT THIS GUY THO !! thanks G

:

Even though I didn't have such a conceptual idea about what he wanted, he captured everything in such a simple way. Communication was never a problem, and even went beyond that. If at any time I need another service, I would definitely go back to him.

:

Very quick and responsive. I needed some changes and it happened very quickly with great attention to detail. We will be doing more projects very soon!

:

Designer is dedicated and delivers very well; ensuring the customer is pleased with the end result. Very comprehensive and attentive Designer.

:

excellent options and work.




No comments:

Post a Comment