Sunday 4 October 2020

Logo Design Within 8 Hrs











About:

Hi, welcome to the wonder world of creativity, where wonderful things happen to human establishments.

 Note :((( before placing order i will design different unique samples of logo for you, if you like it then place order  ))) 

This gigs is specially and graciously endowed to creatively design and redesign unprecedented logo for companies, schools, businesses and churches across the globe. I will boldly design new logo which eyes have never seen for you. 

My professional service includes:

  • MODERN Logo design in 1000px X 1000px in JPG & PNG or PDF file formats
  • 300 DPI resolutions 
  • 3D Mockup
  • Any type of web or App icon/Button. 
  • 24 hours delivery time!
  • Vector files, PSD, Ai and PNG files. 
  • 100% Guaranteed! 

TYPES OF LOGO DESIGN INCLUDE:

  • Versatile
  • Minimalist & Flat.
  • App, Name, Signature.
  • 3D 
  • Company, Business & website.
  • Professional, Custom, Modern, Feminine & Hipster.



 so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I came into this experience as a first time user. I had no idea what I was doing or how anything worked. Not only did zohaib_252 do a phenomenal job on creating my design, but also created several other options prior to purchase just to confirm my happiness. Muchly recommended zohaib_252 is very professional, hard-working, and manages to do everything in a very timely matter! Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication.

Seller's Response:

thanks for your precious feed back

Seller's Response:

Zohalb is an amazing and talented person to work with. The communication was fast and the delivery was also great! Thrilled with my purchase and will for sure work with them again!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your precious feed back

Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fivver and Zohaib was amazing! He was fast, patient, and made all the revisions I asked in less than a hour. If I could give 10 stars I would...thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment