Monday 26 October 2020

Design Luxury Fashion And Urban Sreetwear Clothing Brand Logo











About:

Hi Guys....!

Welcome to my Urban Streetwear Clothing Brand and Fashion logo design gig exclusively on fiverr.com



I will design Unique and Eye catching logos for your business,Brand,product or website; those will surely help you to standout globally.



YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:



✔ PREMIUM quality in a well presented visual mockup 

 UNIQUE concepts based on your Company/Organizations area of expertise

✔ 3 initial well thought out concepts (I will not throw numerous meaningless designs at you)

 UNLIMITED revisions and color options until you are 100% happy

✔ 100% original vector , adjustable to any size without the loss of quality

✔ Express Delivery within due time to ensure your designs aren't rushed.

✔ FULL pack including all source files for web and print

✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times



Note :



Social Media Kits Include ( See Gig Extras )



1) Facebook Cover



2) Twitter Cover



3) Instagram Cover



***ORDER NOW***



Thank You 

Reviews


:

Second order. There's a reason why everyone comes back!! Best guy on here hands down. Will not stop until you're happy. Stop wasting your time looking around and use rajakashif. You will not regret it nor be dissapointed - trust me! Rajakashif was so helpful, thank you so much once again!

:

Absolutely amazing! I gave him a few ideas and he turned them in to an Amazing logo for my company! I definitely would recommend to anyone and I look forward to working with him again in the future!

:

This guy went above and beyond both orders. He responded quickly and promptly provided me with the final product in about 1w hours! I'd definitely order again from him!

:

rajakashif1506 is amazing at what he does, and what makes him better then the rest is he cares about his clients and will do revisions until you are 100% happy he is quick to reply and his prices are good. WHEN I NEED LOGOS or graphics i only use rajakashif1506....

:

Such good work from this guy. Love how fast he communicates! Definitely would recommend using him and I will definitely be back for more work!




No comments:

Post a Comment