Saturday 31 October 2020

Design An Awesome Logo For You











About:

Hi! I'm Juli,



I'm a professional designer with over 7 years experience in design, designing logo is one of my expertise. I can guarantee you 100% signature logo design (no art stock used). 



Why trusting me to design your logo?



I know selecting designer sometime can be as hard as deciding your lifetime partner, but these what I will offer to you :



1. Good communication : I will listen to your  preference, request and information so we can make the best logo for your brand or company

2. Professional design result based on your need (including colour preferences , etc)

3. PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)

4. monochromatic colour scheme (black or white or as per your request) (you can get one with extra gigs)

5. Brand guideline (you can get one with extra gigs)

6. etc



Let's work together :D



P.S: If you happen to have your own sketch or detail concept for your logo you can give it to me in advance but if your don't have it don't worry I will help you to concept your logo from scratch :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment