Thursday 29 October 2020

Design An Elegant Signature Logo With Branding Package











About:

Welcome to my Professional signature logo Gig.



We provide best designs according to your recommendation and requirements



GIG Includes: 



  • Signature logo I Water color I Calligraphy I Hand Drawn I Branding I feminine logo I and many more.


Three Concepts with or without watercolors will be according to buyers instructions.


  • Services that i will provide are following:
  1. Unlimited Revisions
  2. High Resolution File
  3. Ready to Print Version
  4. Source and Vector file
  5. PSD and AI file
  6. PDF and EPS file
  7. SVG and JPEG file
  8. Transparent file
  9. 100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!




Why Hire me ?

Professional service and Friendly communication.

I will do the work until your 100% Satisfaction.



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS



Best Regards,



Azad Services

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am happy about her services! I love what info she took from me & made it come to life. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience, in new to fiverr and was a little delayed in my messages but seller worked with me and was very patient. Would definitely use them again

:

This was my third order from this seller, and I'm sure it will not be my last. Great designs, communication, and overall experience. I highly recommend.

:

Thankyou So much Again!

:

Azadservices was excellent to work with. Made adjustments as requested in a timely manner. I am extremely happy with the final product. Greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment