Monday 19 October 2020

Create Detailed Gaming,Sport,Twitch Mascot Logo











About:

Hi.

Welcome to my Mascot logo Gig.



*I WON'T WORK ON NUDITY, VULGAR, OR EROTIC CONTENT  OR MASCOT *



I would love draw something for you as well from Scratch.

I can do Sports, Twitch, Youtube, Facebook or any other business logo :) 

- Basic Mascot Logo Package: 

                                                   

1. Sketch Design

2. gaming, Sports, Twitch

- Standard Mascot Logo Package: 

                                                   

1. One Mascot logo Final Design

2. Gaming, Sports, Twitch ( No Illustration) .

3. Colored Design



-Premium Mascot Logo Package: 



1. Highly Detailed Final Design or Single Illustrations ( V V Detailed) 

2. gaming, Sports, Twitch ( Yes Illustration ) .

3. Full Custom Colored.

4. Final Files included Social Media Kit.



MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER ON MASCOT LOGO 

Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

First fiverr exp and Irfan did not disappoint. I provided details what I want and he made it happen with an insane result. The details in his design are top notch, i will definitely come back for more. Thanks a bunch bruh!

:

The reason for the delay in the project was down to the seller falling ill, so I do not consider this a valid reason for leaving negative critique - it could happen to any of us, and he was responsive and proactive in dealing with the gig as soon as he was able to. There was no deadline from my side, so I was happy to wait. The quality of his work is excellent, and I would have no issues with recommending his work to others =]

:

Truly an incredible artist and graphic designer. The vision and attention to detail is unmatched. This will be my go-to artist from now on!

:

It was pleasure to work on this mascot logo as well :) I will be glad to help you again.

:

Would 100% recommend this artist to anyone and everyone very talented and completely blew my mind on what I expected




No comments:

Post a Comment