Sunday 18 October 2020

Creative Unique Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:





Welcome to Modern Logo & Business Logo Design Services by Largest Concept Designing Agency of Fiverr!



If you are looking for Extraordinary Flat minimalist concept to uniquely represent your brand, you are at very right place. We guarantee one of the best designs you can get on Fiverr! 



Here is what we can provide you for Standard Package:

  • 3 Extra-Ordinary High-End business logo design.
  • vector files of the selected final design.
  • unlimited revisions.
  • VIP customer service.


Here is what we can provide you for Premium Package:

  • 4 Extra-Ordinary High-End business logo design.
  • Vector files of the selected final design.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • VIP customer service.


Here is what we provide for Basic Package:

  • 2 modern business logo concepts.
  • Transparent PNG & JPG files in 2000px X 2000px.
  • 2 revision rounds.


If you have any queries, just drop us a message :)

Reviews


:

Very professional and easy to work with. Very quick to respond and deliver artwork. They completely captured what I had in my mind and I’m very happy with the outcome!

:

Great communication as always. The design was completed ahead of time. The Seller provided plenty of options. No revisions necessary. Highly recommended particularly if you need something quickly.

:

Pleasent - helpful The software my requirements kept crashing and I had to keep redoing it in.... 3 times the fourth time I copied my answers and put them together in one message. Once the message was received - the response was good and I had one logo that I liked very much. This ordeal of putting in my requirements over and over actually helped me focus on what I really wanted. The work looks very good and I now have many ways I can present and use the logo I like. So great job and a happy customer. Please get the software fixed.

:

I had them make a logo. They did several iterations of what i was looking for. Looks great! Thank you, team!

:

I made a test, ordered my logo to 3 different sellers. This guy was the more expensive of the three. He has been really fine and professional unfortunately i used another logo for my purpose. What i didn't like is that i found all the purposes not so much creative.... but he was really fine with me and made many concepts more then the one described in offer so really professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment