Tuesday 6 October 2020

Design A Text Based Modern Logo











About:

Hi,



Are you in need of an exquisite Logo for your startup business/ web/industry, then you are at the right place.



I will prepare for your business 1 to 4 unique logo design and the required number of revisions, to make sure that you will get the best design possible. 



I approach every project with maximum interest, to be sure that your logo will be unique and well identified with your company. 



What you will get 

  • All formats - AI, EPS, PDF, PNG AND JPG. I provide more than what you would need, but if you need any extra formats do not hesitate to ask.
  • All artwork will be sizable as it will be vector based.
  • -All fonts will be converted to lines in the final design.
  • -I will also deliver horizontal and vertical layouts of the design (as applicable).
  • -All vector files will be print and web friendly, ready to use.
  • -I will also provide you black&white versions of the logo (as applicable).




Looking forward to working with you.



PLEASE NOTE: Each and every logo is my own work



Thank you.

Reviews


:

She is excellent in her work very hard-working understand what her clients need having a good knowledge of her work without any hesitation all the changes were made she was also good in suggesting me the new ideas I love her work thank you ellsie for the awesome logo which I expected

:

She is really good at what she does, however, some things can get lost in communication. But her diligence won me over. We kept at it until she got the vision I was looking for and pulled through fantastically in the end. I would recommend making sure you have a clear vision in mind, and explaining exactly what you are looking for. I would highly recommend her, as I've seen her work for others and it is phenomenal.

:

Ellsie delivered in time and was really quick with any revisions regarding the order. Would recommend 10/10 and order again!

:

First concept wasn’t what i wanted but then as soon as i provided some extra guidance everything was changed incredibly swiftly and promptly. Good job!

:

Amazed of how great of a job you did, this is the only seller I will use when it comes to this type of project. Thank again




No comments:

Post a Comment