Thursday 22 October 2020

Design A Minimalist Monoline Logo Design











About:

Hey there! I'm Zoe – a branding designer with a flair for minimalist, understated design. I'm guided by one overarching philosophy: to create beautifully simple yet engaging work.



I've worked with over 1500+ clients to create purposeful solutions that eliminate complexity, elevate their identity and achieve lasting connections between them & their clientele



Taking the time to understand your brand and the intricate details of your project is key, with each design meticulously hand-crafted to suit your business.



The following items and services are included in all packages: 

  • Logomark and Primary logo in transparent background, light background, dark background and B&W variations in AI, PDF, EPS, and PNG(@300dpi 1600x1600px) formats
  • Custom logo design made from scratch 
  • Source Files
  • Vector Files, which can be scaled to any size without any loss of quality
  • Web-ready transparent PNGs
  • Mockups are included as contextual references for the branding
  • Fast and reliable communication



If you would like an extra fast delivery please message me before placing your order so we can discuss your brief beforehand.



If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

Reviews


:

Zoe is amazing. She's done two branding packages for us now and we're totally spoiled by her professionalism and creativity. Each concept comes with a unique story describing the vision and components of the concept. It's truly remarkable and I can't say enough about her talent. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for more than the status quo--something truly custom--to work with her.

:

This is my second time working with Zoe. She is fast, efficient, explains the ins and outs of graphic design if needed and delivers great work. I will be happy to work with Zoe again.

:

I ordered the logo package and decided I enjoyed working with her so much to expand and get all the add ons! I was not disappointed! I feel ready to build my website and launch my marketing materials with confidence. Thank you!! Will be back for more design work!

:

Zlannan went above and beyond to explain her design choices and carefully crafted an image that was even better than I had imagined. I will definitely be referring her out to my friends and entrepreneurs I work with!

:

Zoe asks the right questions and is very professional. Her designs are very close to the final design. I can recommend her without reservation.




No comments:

Post a Comment