Thursday 29 October 2020

Design A Minimal Company Logo And Business Branding Identity











About:

My minimal company logo and branding identity service is characterized by:



  • High quality vectorized logo designs (300pp).
  • 100% original minimal designs. No templates.
  • Logo ready for commercial use.
  • Multiple formats: PDF, PNG (transparent background), JPG, AI, PSD, SVG...
  • Fast and constant communication. I am constantly aware of the news that may arise.
  • Source file (Premium and popular packages). With this file, you can modify texts, shapes, colors allowing to adapt the logotype for your new needs.
  • 3d mockup useful for promoting your brand on social media.


Extra's:


  • Brand moodboard: a collage containing a variety of images, text, and other objects that define your branding and communicate your brand identity (25$)
  • One-page brand style guide with a color scheme, typography and logo variations (25$)
  • Additional concept (30$)
  • Favicon and apps adaptations (10$)



+ I always include the meaning concept of your minimal corporate logo design.



I will be pleased to answer any questions that you might have.





Reviews


:

Daniel make a perfect logo for us, we change our opinion and preferences about the font, colors, shapes but him always find the best solution. I would hiring again.

:

The process took a little longer than I anticipated but I am very pleased with the end result. The first concept Daniel designed didn't match my vision so we discussed some changes and then he designed a second concept, which I absolutely LOVED. So, overall, it was a great experience. If you're considering working with Daniel, my advice is to purchase the top package with two design concepts, but ask him to design only one concept in the first round. Once you see the first concept, you can discuss what you like and dislike with Daniel and then he can use that feedback to custom create the second logo concept for you, and then that's the one you revise if you need to.

:

It was very easy to communicate with the Seller. Gave the seller a basic idea of the brand, he reverted quickly and gave very good initial designs. Was quick and willing to make changes. Happy with the final outcome.

:

Daniel was amazing. He went the extra mile to make sure my logo was just right for me. We went back-and-forth with several concepts and he was very patient. I recommend Danielle to anyone looking to create branding for the company or product.

:

What can I say, Daniel is a blessing. I really appreciate his work and level of detail in the complexity of a minimalist design.




No comments:

Post a Comment