Wednesday 14 October 2020

Design A Perfect Church And School Seal Logo











About:

Thanks for visiting my Gig!



I deliver within 12 hours a Stunning and unique seal. Do you want an ORIGINAL design? Do you need a high quality and Professional SEAL? Do you want your seal to stand out from the rest? 

Then waste no more time. ORDER NOW! as you are guaranteed 100% satisfaction



I OFFER THE FOLLOWING



  • 12 hours delivery 
  • PNG (Transparent image) JPEG, PSD, PDF, files
  • From Scratch designs, no template no editing except on request. 

  • Stationary design
  • Social media kit
  • Bishop seal
  • Apostolic seal
  • Church Seal
  • Coat of Arm for any organisation or body
  • LOGO of any kind or nature


View my gig for other extras




I am fast and reliable, be rest assured an outstanding and professional experience!



Best Regards

Artistic_lisa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job. I may need updates

Seller's Response:

Thanks.....

:

Awesome job

:

Awesome job

:

Thanks always great work




No comments:

Post a Comment