Tuesday 6 October 2020

Design Modern And Professional Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Welcome to Description of Logo Design

I am an experienced graphic designer. I do believe in creativity and quality work. I have done more then 1000 jobs on my another gig. I did there a lot of new logo design from my IDEA.   I do always challenging work and I will be doing revision until my client 100% satisfaction. 

Why you Choose me:
  • Good Communication.
  • Idea From Sketch.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction. 

I will provide-

  • Source File
  • JPG, PNG, EPS and AI files.
  • High Resolution

  • 3D Mockup

  • Stationery Design

  • Social Media Kit

  • Vector File

Fill will be-

  • Print Ready
  • Easy to Scaled and resizing 
  • Easy to in business card design
Want to contact before place and order? -Send me a message with your information. 



Thanks for your valuable to read gig description.



Order Please      Order Please     Order Please



Thanks and have a great day

Tauhid



Reviews


:

Great Work Fast Turn Around Thank you!!

:

Amazing Work again. Thank you!

:

very fast, I need speed

:

very good work

:

great speed and organization




No comments:

Post a Comment