Friday 30 October 2020











About:

Hi fiverr client,



If you're looking for an Awesome Design Sticker, Packaging and T-Shirt that'll look amazing, then you're in the right place. I will Make eye catching sticker, and and also original works



Things you will get

★100% Original Design/No Copy
★Source File : PNG/JPG ( Bronze ) and CDR/PSD/AI/EPS/PNG/JPG ( Gold and Silver )
★High Quality File with 300dpi ( Gold and Silver )
★Free 3D Mockup
★Very responsive, Fast & Friendly Communication



This offer exclusively on Fiverr 



Thanks for visiting my gig, I am Looking forward to working with you.

Regard



Alfian

Reviews


:

Excellent work. I gave clear instructions directions for the design and he managed to follow to what I say. Revisions were done very accurately. I am very happy with the end product.

:

I am very happy with the result! I didn't have anything in mind. I didn't gave him many requirements. We had to do a couple of revisions due miscommunication, but this seller will ensure you a perfect sticker! Amazing and very pleased. Had a very good experience with this seller.

:

Great work with a high level of quality and great communication. Really did everything I needed to be happy with the project.

:

Alfian understood my vision and managed to quickly realize it. The seller is professional and willing to go the extra mile.

:

Nothing wrong with this particular seller. I think they do a fair job. One of the biggest parts comes down to what I assume is the difficulty to communicate (well) between languages. Otherwise, the attention to the instructions provided just weren't that great initially so I'd assume its just communication. In general, his work looks good and I think you get a reasonable value for your money. The time he requests is longer than most people providing similar services but you go into it knowing that as well. I think my hardest grip is he has some really outstanding work as his examples but I'm not sure he puts that quality into every job.




No comments:

Post a Comment