Monday 26 October 2020

Create A Unique Modern Logo Design











About:

Hi, my name is Izabella.

I have been working as a logo designer for 8 years. I'll create Modern, Vintage, Minimalist, Geometric, Flat, Logo Design to promote your products. I can make creative, unique and fresh logo design for your business.



Why choose Me?

  • Expert designer with over 8 years of experience
  • Original and Unique concepts
  • Friendly communication
  • Ai+JPG+Png+Cdr Vector


Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Before placing an order, please contact me.

Reviews


:

Fast and exceeded expectations

:

I love my logo purple hate did for me, she gave me a lot of options without me asking which helped me choose the right logo. Thank you!!

:

Creative, fast, understanding exactly what I want :)

:

Amazing job! Very happy with delivery, communication, creative touch and speed! 100% Recommend!

:

Very responsive, fast delivery and she got my point, Great result, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment