Wednesday 7 October 2020

Design Minimalist And Creative Logo











About:

Welcome to my page! I want to help you and your brand success and the first step is getting a unique logo for your company. I have over 10 years of diverse experience in design that can be an asset to your logo creation. 



Look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We're really quite pleased. She was prompt with original concept and was great working with on revisions. Highly recommend her.

:

Very friendly, professional and skilled logo designer. Will happy take feedback and iterate revisions quickly. She is also happy to suggest ideas and suggesting feedback, was able to create a logo I am pleased with. I would recommend!

:

I've worked with thezgirl on multiple orders. Her work is excellent, timely and responsive no matter if the job is large or small. Will definitely hire her in the future and highly recommend her to anyone.

:

I loved that she was very responsive and open to all of my changes not many how much or small.

:

I love to work with thezgirl !! She has great design concept and always easy to communicate with, I would definitely recommend her ! She created this super cute logo for us which we can't wait to use for our boutique. Thank you thezgirl for the great work, looking forward to work with you again !




No comments:

Post a Comment