Tuesday 20 October 2020

Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome.!



Are you looking for a high quality logo design that grabs attention towards your business? You are at the right place! I am ready to provide customer attractive Professional | Modern | Unique | Minimalist or every kind of design for you. I am a professional graphic designer with 5 years of experience in logo designing



My Stand out features:



  • 100% satisfaction
  • Friendly Communication and Available 24/7
  • Quick response to the changes
  • Fluent English speaker
  • Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fully copyrighted
  • High quality designs & Printable and HQ File size
  • Custom Logo Expert


I will also use the final logo to design other stuff like:
 
  • Business Card
  • Icon 
  • Favicon 
  • Social Media Kit 
  • Stationery Design


100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.

Reviews


:

I can’t open the file

:

a very professional, fast, creative service, I am very satisfied with the work done, I give it five stars, I would recommend it with confidence.

:

I had extreme delay in my logo revision and unable reach designer I had hire someone else to fix his logo

:

We found this seller to be open, willing, accommodating and talented. They went through revisions quickly and without resistance. We are super happy with the final result.

:

This was my first time using this service. YGRAPHY made it super simple, listened to my ideas and then created what I asked. I am very pleased and will use YGRAPHY again as my business needs grow. Thanks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment