Sunday 18 October 2020

Design Sports, Health, Gym And Fitness Logo











About:

Welcome to Sports Gym and fitness logo gig exclusively on fiverr.com



We always think outside the box. Which is necessary for a new business to stand out in market.



I will design Unique Logo for your business, I create an identity that totally matches up with your business & advertising need.Because the logo is a symbol to identify your company & its must be unique & professional. I create Attractive & Unique Logo Design for your company.



Revisions will take 24 to 36 hours



  ✔ Unique , Creative Ideas.

  ✔ High Quality Professional work.

  ✔ Friendly Customer Service.

  ✔ Friendly customer service

  ✔ Deliver on time

  ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.



Inbox me if you have any Question?



Hurry up! Order now.



Thank you

Regards

Sb



Professional Logo | Modern | Flat / Minimalist | Text | Vintage / Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | DJ | Band Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Logos came out great and were completed quickly. I had some changes I wanted to make and exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was a great pleasure to work with you...

Seller's Response:

I was very satisfied with this Seller customer service and that the Seller was very patient with me and the revisions. I will definitely be coming back for more work in the future. I highly recommend this Seller service.

Seller's Response:

Buyer provided all the details on time and cooperate through out the order. I'm looking forward working with him again. Thanks it was a great pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much can I please get all of these logos in the different formats please Thanks again Derek




No comments:

Post a Comment