Tuesday 27 October 2020

Design A Feminine Logo











About:

Hello Fiverr! I will make a minimal / feminine logo whether it be something personal or something for your business needs in PNG or JPEG for just $5!



Your logo is the first impression of your business. Enjoy unique, classic, and original designs for your business at an affordable price. 


For just $5 you will receive:


❤ A unique and custom logo tailored to you.
❤ The option to choose what colours are used.
❤ Multiple revisions.

❤ 300 dpi .PNG Transparent (or 72 dpi .JPEG) High Resolution file depending on your needs.


What is 30 day aftercare?

Receive 30 days from order completion where you can make any changes to your artwork absolutely free!



Business Cards?

I am able to create business cards too! Starting from just $5.00



If you would like to order something that is not shabby chic, please get in touch before ordering to avoid any disappointment. I can accommodate for different styles.

Reviews


:

I am just beginning to build my brand and was unable to decide what I wanted my logo to look like. I gave Gemma my thoughts and ideas and she executed what I envisioned but couldn’t put together myself. Thank you sooooo much for your patience, creativeness, and responsiveness!

:

Gemma is fast, easy to work with and I absolutely LOVE her work, her ideas, her creativity. Thank you once more, Gemma, for all your work!! :)

:

My 2nd time coming to her and she is always reliable, and makes my vision come to life! She is definitely my go to girl!

:

Gemma has been fab! She understood my garbled brief and was swift in getting the artwork back to me. Highly recommend!

:

Gemma was extremely patient with me, she communicated very well and I’m in love with the outcome! Thank you so much Gemma




No comments:

Post a Comment