Thursday 15 October 2020

Design Modern Masonry, Construction Logo











About:

Welcome to My Logo Gig...

 

I will do modern design masonry, construction logo according to your choice for your business with top quality. I can produce a satisfying design. 

 

 

If you need a brand-new identity LOGO for your business, product, blog, company, website, or any other projects then you are at the right place.

 

Why me or reason to consider me...

 

Unlimited revisions until you will be 100% satisfied.

 

  • 24 x 7 Premium Support Lifetime.
  • 100% Vector Convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Full Money Back Guarantee.
  • Provide Necessary File Types (PNG, PDF, AI, EPS, JPG, etc.)

 

STONE | BRICK |REDBRICK | WALL | COMPANY | BUSINESS | UNIQUE | CREATIVE | ARCHITECTURE | PLASTER | RECRUITING | STRUCTURE | BUILDING

If you have any questions or want to request a custom order, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to assist.

 

Thank you very much,

Team_Rangdhanu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I provided a simple brief to which the seller made an almost exact replica of what I had outlined in the first attempt! - this rarely happens. All that needed then were revisions to perfect it. Communication was great and they were extremely responsive - even with my nit-picking! Will recommend to everyone and will use again. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your nice complement dear!Hope will do lots of amazing work together in future.

Seller's Response:

They Baited me into the Gig by saying they could do what I needed and in the time frame. Time frame came and went , communication stopped. They delivered a terrible logo. I had them redo. I’m paying the $ to actually have them stop working because I am so frustrated. Fraud

Seller's Response:

After the first delivery, He wanted a revision. Then I have sent to him 2nd concept in 2 different color versions. Although in our dealing package we said we gave him 1 concept for 10$. Then he didn't contact us for 2 days. After 2 days he gives us a rediculous low rating. This is really unethical.

Seller's Response:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment