Monday 19 October 2020

Great Retro Vintage Logo And Handlettering In 24 Hours











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG :

If you are seeking stunning vintage and retro hand lettering, you are at the right place. I create versatile logo for you



I WILL GIVE YOU :

  • Full high-resolution and high quality logo.
  • Exactly professional work.
  • 100% vector scalable to any size without losing resolution.
  • Ultra-fast one-day delivery.
  • The logo will be print ready and also for the social media.
  • Unlimited revision
  • Original design, not a copyright design.

  • The logo will receive exactly at the time.

  • I will be a fast response and also will talk very respectfully.


So, my dear client, you do not need to go anywhere to fine awesome work.



I AM HERE FOR YOU.

ORDER ME AND RECEIVE THE WORK QUICKLY.

Reviews


:

Logo looks almost exactly like the ones in his portfolio. Will not be using logo since the likelihood it will look too similar to other businesses. First draft had spelling errors. This seems to be a made from a template.

:

I gave as much information as possible and he provided me exactly what i asked for. i then asked for a few small changes to the design, which were again done exactly how i asked. great work.

:

I’m so happy and excited about this logo!!! He did exactly what I wanted!!! My logo is Sexy, Vintage, Classy, and Elegant!!! I will recommend him to all of my family and friends!!! I gave him my idea and he made my dream come true!!!! Thank you!!!🤗

:

game him the freedom to design my logo, and it turned out amazing. 100% happy with it. great communication and kept to the timeline. would be using them again 100%

:

Great work, I explained what i was looking for and he knew exactly what i wanted. Finished product came out great. Would highly recommend for all logo needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment